Today’s average consumer is much more discerning than ever when it comes to what he or she drinks. The boom in craft cocktail bars, breweries, wineries, and distilleries across the country is a direct testament to this. In order for restaurants, bars, and hotels to remain competitive in this new landscape, their beverage menus must be on par with their patrons’ expectations. This means specialty cocktails made with care and expertise, and beer and wine offerings that are sophisticated enough to draw in new customers and keep old ones coming back.
Here's how we can help:
- Create a comprehensive bar program from the ground up that is tailored specifically to the clientele you have or would like to have, and one that fits naturally within the vision and concept of your establishment, because one size does not fit all.
- Troubleshoot a failing bar program to make it more efficient, profitable, and in tune with the new demands of the market.
- Create innovative cocktails uniquely for your establishment.
- Create focused beer, wine, and spirits lists that pair with the food offered and fit within the concept of your establishment.
- Comprehensive staff training, including full bartender training on proper technique and service as well as beer, wine, spirits, and cocktail education for bartending and service staff.
- Bar design consulting in order maximize aesthetics, space, efficiency, and therefore profits.
©2012 Life's A Cocktail